Features & Finishes
BUILDING AND SITE
1. Designated indoor parking space provided.
2. Bike racks provided for common use.
3. Elevator service to all floors.
4. At grade visitor parking.
5. Designated exclusive use storage unit in underground area.
6. Stone and Brick exterior as per plans.
7. Balcony with decorative railing, as per applicable model.
8. Landscaped grounds.
9. Thermo pane energy efficient windows and sliding doors.
10. Games Room, Exercise Room, and Amenity/Event Room.
11. Additional parking spaces available for purchase.
12. 9′ ceilings on floors 2 to 7, and 10′ ceilings on penthouse (8th) floor.
1. Quality custom factory-made kitchen cabinets from Vendor’s standard samples.
2. Granite countertops from Vendor’s standard samples.
3. Ceramic tile kitchen backsplash from Vendor’s standard samples.
4. Double stainless steel under mount sink in kitchen with pull-out spray faucet.
5. Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for stove.
6. Stainless Steel Energy Star® rated fridge, stove.
7. Stainless Steel dishwasher and over the range microwave with built-in exhaust fan vented to exterior.
1. Quality bathroom fixtures.
2. Dual flush toilets.
3. Ceramic floor, wall, and ceiling tile from Vendor’s standard samples.
4. Full width vanity mirror.
5. Vanity cabinet and granite countertop with 4″ backsplash from Vendor’s standard samples.
6. Under mount sink.
7. Chrome single lever faucets.
8. Chrome single lever tub and shower faucet complete with pressure balance valve.
9. Lighting above vanity mirror.
10. Exhaust fan vented to exterior.
1. Energy Star® rated Stackable Washer / Dryer with exterior venting and heavy-duty wiring and outlet.
1. Imported ceramic tile in kitchen, front foyer, bathrooms and walk-in laundry room, from Vendor’s standard samples. As per applicable plan.
2. Quality laminate in living room, dining room, hall, bedrooms and den from Vendor’s standard samples. As per applicable plan.
1. Solid core suite entry door with polished plated hardware and security viewer.
2. Quality 2 panel interior suite doors throughout, with pewter lever handles.
3. Screens provided on all operating windows.
4. Upgraded 5″ baseboards, 2 ¾” casing and trim.
5. Stippled ceiling throughout except for smooth bathrooms, kitchen and laundry room.
6. Closets have zinc-plated rods with finished shelf above.
7. Suites to have professional post construction clean prior to occupancy.
1. Interior doors and trim painted white with low VOC semi-gloss paint.
2. Interior walls painted with quality low VOC latex paint.
1. Décor switches and receptacles.
2. In suite 100 amp circuit breaker panel.
3. Capped ceiling outlet in both living and dining room.
4. Ceiling light fixture in foyer, bedrooms, den and hall as per applicable plan.
5. Cable TV outlets located in living room, bedrooms, and den as per applicable plan.
6. Telephone outlets located in living room, bedrooms and den as per applicable plan.
7. Cat 6 for enhanced telephone and networking signal.
8. Electrical outlet on balcony.
9. Wall mounted light fixture on balcony.
10. Individual suite hydro meter.
1. Self-contained geothermal heating and cooling systems.
2. Hot water tank rental.
3. Programmable Thermostat.
SAFETY AND SECURITY SYSTEMS
1. Keypad entry system in main lobby.
2. Smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector.
3. Communication system to lobby.
4. Closed circuit camera in underground parking garage.
5. Fire sprinkler system throughout.
1. Solar panels.
2. Insulated Concrete Form construction.
3. R60 minimum roof insulation.
4. Low E Argon triple pane windows.
5. LED lighting.
6. Motion sensored lighting in designated areas.
7. Insulated hot water tanks.
8. Energy Star® rated appliances
9. Geothermal heating and cooling.
10. Individual suite water meters for regulated consumption.
GUARANTY/WARRANTY/MISCELLANEOUS TARION PROGRAM
1. 7 years – major structural defects.
2. 2 years – plumbing, heating and electrical systems and building envelope.
3. 1 year – builder’s comprehensive warranty.
4. Purchaser agrees to pay the Tarion enrolment fee as an adjustment on closing.
Please note: The Vendor shall have the right to make reasonable changes in the opinion of the Vendor in the plans and specifications if required and to substitute other material for that provided for herein with material that is of equal or better quality than that provided for herein. The determination of whether or not a substitute material is of equal of better quality shall be made by the Vendor’s architect whose determination shall be final and binding. Colour, texture, appearance, etc. of features and finished installed in the Unit may vary from Vendor’s samples as a result of normal manufacturing and installation processes. E&O.E.
All photographs and illustrations do not necessarily depict actual features but represents similar quality that will be offered. Features and finishes may vary by suite designs. See Sales Associates for details. Materials and specifications are subject to change without notice. Illustrations and renderings are artist’s concept. E.&O.E.